Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2014

So I finished really quickly

I finished pretty fast and Hermana J isn't done yet and I emailed everyone who emailed me, so I might as well talk to you some more. You know, I'm really surprised that we haven't managed to be on at the same time. It's not like I write at really weird times, is it?

I finished all the grammar activities in TALL (technology assisted language learning) and now I guess I get to go back and try to know it better. I feel like in order to learn it, I just need to try writing a bunch in Spanish and then have it corrected by a Spanish speaker. But that's probably not going to happen. 

Some people are really excited to leave the CCM soon, however I feel like I'm not good enough at Spanish to be ready for the outside world. However, I don't know if being here would really help me that much more. I just have no idea. Maybe I just need to be thrown out there and I'll pick it up.

I really don't know what else to say. It was a pretty mellow week. Well, it was stressful. There are seventeen girls in our zone. That's a lot of girls to make sure are doing OK. A TON of girls. So that was a bit stressful. But let's not dwell on those things.

This computer is set to Spanish, so it says basically all of my words are spelled wrong. Which isn't helpful to me. So if something is spelled wrong, please correct it. Google Chrome isn't really helpful at the moment.

Ya. I'm just really out of things to say.

We got Luis (AKA Hermano H) to commit to baptism. Yay!

I'm going to tell you who is who in the district pictures.

Going from left to right:

Elder Br and his companion Elder W. Elder B and Elder F (district leader). Elder C and Elder T (Zone leaders). Elder Bu and Elder W. Hermana J and me. Hermana M and Hermana C.

The guy in normal clothes is Hermano H. We caught him when he was dressed like an investigator.



The rest of the pictures are zone pictures. However, they are old so some of those people aren't there any more.














No comments:

Post a Comment