Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

Day After Mother's Day

Family!

It was so nice to see you all yesterday! I'm not quite sure if there is anything to tell you that I didn't say yesterday.
 
Mother's Day Skype Screen Shot


I love the re-creation photo of Rachel and Andrew. Super cute! You should put the date stamp on it that would be cute. I can't believe we've had that swing for sooooo long. It kind of looks like he's tickling  Rachel. 

We talked to some pretty cool people this week. We met this guy named A. His mom was a potential that we tried and he came out. Apparently, he just came from Utah three weeks ago where he had been taking the missionary lessons. He just got a divorce (or separated, I'm not sure) from his not so good Mormon wife. He has always been interested but she kept on telling him no, she didn't want to be a part of that anymore. But now that that's not a thing . . . Awesome. So he's here now with his mom, who is also interested. The best part of the conversation was when he asked, "can you only help my mom, or can you help me too?" We were very happy to say that we can also help him. AWESOME.

G's husband is back. He's pretty cool. He went to church for the first time on Sunday. Awesome.

We found a family of four this week. That was cool.

So I'm going to go to a museum now. Love you!


Hermana Leete

No comments:

Post a Comment