Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

Horray for Being Sick!

August 10, 2015

Familia!

RACHEL! I have determined you are going to South America or here to Vegas. Possibly the West mission. Not because you are apostate, but because they probably need your awesomeness.

Man, Rachel is having all the luck in talking to apostles and all the big wigs. 

We have been sick all week. I was sick Monday. Then Sister M got sick Tuesday night until now. She's still pretty bad. It's stress related so we're working on de-stressing her. So she's been staying in members’ houses as I go out and work. When we can find me a companion. But, I'll have a companion and lessons planned and nothing happens. NADA. No one opens the door, no one is interested. Nothing. It's kind of frustrating. I blame it on the past missionaries. It appears that one set of missionaries have updated the potential sheets in the past two years. Which is super frustrating. Rachel--UPDATE ALL OF THE RECORDS. Seriously, I'm super passionate about it because no one does it and no one seems to think it's a big deal. Do you know how frustrating it is to waste your time on people who told the last missionaries "don't come back" and no one bothered to write it down? Anyway, I'll speak of happier things.

I'm feeling sick again today. Yay. Sorry. That wasn't a happier thing.

Send me an email as soon as Rachel gets her call. I can check my email throughout the week so I'll keep an eye out for it. I can't respond until Monday, but at least I'll know sooner.

M, G, M, and J are doing great. They came to church again. I can't seem to be able to help them to read the Book of Mormon consistently. I don't know how to help them. And we only see them once a week, so that's hard.

We have been sick and then one of our other investigators has been sick, so we haven't seen him all week.

Our last investigator is having some trouble committing to sitting in our lessons. His wife is a member and so sometimes we'll just teach her something as we wait for him to actually join us. We think he is facing a lot of opposition and so is hesitant. Like, he wants to learn but he's afraid of learning.

So that was my week. I finally got to see Meet the Mormons. I also got to watch a lot of The District and try to organize Gospel Library. Hooray for being sick!

Love you!


Sister Leete

Mission Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment