Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

Burn da Boats

FAMILY

Sister M got sick on Tuesday, we think it was food poisoning. We were supposed to have exchanges that day but their car was in the shop, and Sister M was sick, but we still did stuff. I don't know how to explain it.

On Thursday I went on exchanges with a sister who is training after being out for 6 weeks. That should give you an idea of how desperate our mission is. We don't have enough good sister missionaries. But that's a rant I'll save for later.

At Zone Training Council this week we did a fun activity. We had everyone write down what kind of a missionary they want to be, and then on a picture of a boat we had them write down what was keeping them from being that missionary. We then taught them how to jump out of the boat (we taught them basic missionary skills). At the end we had them burn their boats. I'll send you a video of it. Can you see the back of my head?

video


My investigator from (my last area) G got baptized on Saturday! I got to go back and see him. It was super cool, he bought a white shirt and slacks!

We got to feed the homeless at Salvation Army this week. That was super cool.

Last week I ponderized 1 Nephi 11:17. I love this scripture because you don't have to know everything, just that God loves us.


Love you all! 

This should answer your weather question. This was the forecast this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment