Translate

Monday, October 26, 2015

Charity Suffereth Long

Hey Family!

Here's my ponderizing scripture for the week:
Moroni 7:45 And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

This area is the weirdest area I have ever been in.  Slowly, but surely we'll get the ward's help. But don't worry, they feed us. It is super easy to find and have lessons in this area, but no one is committed to learning, I have not taught the Plan of Salvation the entire time I've been here. We're meeting the standards of excellence but are having no success—we don't have anyone we can set with a baptismal date or even to get to church. It's pretty frustrating. 

We went on two back to back exchanges with some sisters in our zone . . . We found A this week! We were looking through some old referrals that were on our area book app and we found him. Here's the fun part. I taught him like a year ago! I only taught him like one lesson back when I was in another area. We passed them off to the English elders because their kids spoke better English so they wanted to go to English. But apparently they moved up here. And I found them again! He even remembered me! Obviously, I am meant to teach him and his family.

Our ward is having a Halloween party on Halloween. We can only go for a bit of it. We have a mission party at 5:30 at the mission office. Basically, we're going to dine and dash. We're going to switch name tags as our costume (we're not allowed to dress up.)

Love you lots!

Hermana Leete

No comments:

Post a Comment