Translate

Monday, November 23, 2015

Daughters of a King

Woah! What a week! Let's see if I can remember any of it. 

We went on two exchanges in a row, that was crazy. One of the sisters tried to steal one of our investigators . . . we're still not quite sure what's happening. 

We found J again! We had a good talk and we told him that if we miss an appointment he has to call us, we can't go chasing him down every time we miss each other (we've had to go on like daily hunts for him). He still wants to get baptized though! We're hoping he'll be able to before the end of the transfer. 

We keep on having to re-find our investigators, it's kind of annoying. But we also find new investigators in the process, so it's all good. 

We taught the zone leaders and the district leaders how to show the sisters they love them without being inappropriate . . . That was interesting. A good interesting. Actually rather hilarious. I'll send you my notes from it. 

I don't really know what else to say. We rebuked some sisters for being lazy. We teach lots of lessons. We find lots of people. People are crazy. We keep on forgetting that thanksgiving is coming up. 
  
Ummmm, I can't think of anything else to say, but I'll let you know if I think of anything. 

Love ya!


Hermana Leete


No comments:

Post a Comment